Friday, September 3, 2010

"Moments of Voice Recording"

On 2nd September, I visited the recording studio to record the chanting of Amitabha aspiration as scheduled. I was a little nervous at first because I was concerned whether I could chant nicely or not. During recording, I tried my best and eventually, I thought it is not important whether I chanted well or not as this is not a song for people to appreciate. Rather, it is an aspiration for everyone to attain to the land of bliss. So after I sorted out my way of thinking, I made a strong aspiration during the recording that whoever listens to this aspiration with full of devotion to Lord Amitabha, may they be connected to the Buddha Amitabha and the Land of bliss and may everyone be blessed by Lord Amitabha. I developed love and compassion to every sentient being and make the aspiration that very soon, all mother sentient beings be free from suffering and generate the cause of merits so that everyone after this life be born into the land of bliss.

In this way, I started to feel comfortable recording and also felt the joy of chanting. It was expected to finish within two days but amazingly, we managed to finish the recording within 3 hours.

I don't expect my chanting will be very fantastic but during the recording, I really made lots of good wishes and developed very positive thoughts towards everyone. I hope it will generate great amount of merits to whoever listens to it or show an interest just by listening to such a lousy voice of mine.

I think the sound engineer and input of music maybe of a very high standard because they are very professional people. For this chanting, I requested them to create a background sound of peaceful atmosphere that includes many nature sounds such as river flows, birds chirping, soft wind blowing, etc. I hope with such a zen background, the album is able to exude a harmonious, glorious and enlightening atmosphere that is most befitting the pureland paradise. So let’s see how the album will turn out...

Please be patient, do wait for a few more days and you all will know how it will look like.

 
Design of New Audio CD.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to listening to the latest recording Rinpochela! Thank you for all the good wishes during the recording. I am sure we will be very blessed by Amitabha Buddha with each word of your chant. Do keep us posted.

Cheers,
meng

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear it! Rinpochela, you already possess a beautiful voice for prayers. Add on to that your compassion and aspiration to benefit others, I'm sure many will be blessed simply by listening to your recording. Many thanks!

yeshe drolma

Unknown said...

Dear Rinpoche,

Great you recorded that wonderful aspirational prayer. Your voice is really inspiring and your chanting devoted, and that´s the really important thing.

I take the oportunity to greet you inyour birthday, although I´m not sure about the exact date :D

Hope everything is going good there and make wishes for your long and joyful life!

All the very best!

Dani (La Coruña - Spain)

Anonymous said...

Rinpoche-la

I am very touched by your aspirations and good wishes for all , tears....

Yes, with this connection, I am sure all will be blessed by Lord Amitabha : )

Rejoice & gratitude!
Karma Jangchub Donma, Padma

Loving Kindness@Samsara said...

Rejoice and thank Rinpoche for all the good wishes last night at your Birthday celebration. It is always joy to be with Rinpoche. I too wish Rinpoche well, long life and may all your aspirations be as you wish them to be. Have a wonderful Birthday celebration week ahead. It was also great joy to see Ani and the Malaysia friends again this time in such a blessed occasion. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Rinpoche,
Looking forward to listening to your chanting and we are all blessed with your kindness and compassion. I'm sure all sentient beings will be blessed just by listening to your chanting.
Tashi Deleg,
Mrs Chan

Robin CHAN said...

Dear rinpoche,

It is a great blessing to be after to be a part of this meaningful project again. Thank you for your aspirations and compassion to us and all sentient beings.

May you have long life good health and happiness always

With gratitude
Robin

Anonymous said...

thanks Rinpoche la, hope will have chance to listen to soonest.......